Monday, January 21, 2008

Slowly.............

Today was a good day for Dad. I met with Dr. Britz in the morning and he assured me that Dad was on the upswing to recovery. He said that the stomach pains he has been getting are good signs. The nerves have become agitated and are trying to regain their strength. His movement in his limbs are still the same. Mom and I visit him three times a day. Once in the morning at 11:00am, in the afternoon at 3:00pm and then at 7:00pm. Each time are routine is the same unless he is sleeping. We go in and I start rubbing his legs and feet and moving them. Mom works on his arms and hands. I try to update him on his status and also ask him if he has any questions about his progress. Although its difficult we are able to communicate with him through a series of winks….we are getting pretty good at it. We are encouraged by Dr. Britz update on Dads condition and are firm believers that prayer is moving his progress along.