Today was my first day alone with Chris. John has gone home and Rod was unable to return at this time. I trust that I will be able to do as good a job as my wonderful sons have done. Aren't they the BEST!!! God has always been very good to me. I want to thank my sons for their dedication and their love to their father and to me. I can't imagine what I would have done without the three of you. May God continue to bless you and use your dedication for His glory and honor. I love you very much.
This morning John and I went to the hospital and it was very difficult watching John saying goodbye once again. I stepped out to give them some privacy and to pray for strength. God is good and all went well.
John and I then drove to the airport. We were greeted by Pastor Russell, his wife Liesle and their two children, Pastor Larry, Pastor Neville and Pastor Roji. John went to check in and was told he was late! His flight was at 12:30 not 1:30. However, there had been a delay and he could board as there was just one more seat available. John, being John said he would take it if it was first class. The attendant said it was! Then she proceeded to say that noone had told anyone why the delay in departure and that certainly: ONLY GOD WOULD DO THIS! Can you believe it? So John got off and he went first class! (As it turned out the attendant was a christian and has been visiting Ebenezer Centre. GOD IS AWESOME!!!)
Pastors Neville & Roji took me to their home where we had tea and then Pastor Roji took me to the afternoon visit. Chris was doing very well and we spoke for a while then I was picked up and taken back home to rest. The evening visit went very well and Chris looked rested.
I trust that you will all continue to pray for Chris and to thank God for his protection and faithfulness towards us.
God Bless,
Lali