Wednesday, May 21, 2008

ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD!




















Today was a beautiful day in many ways. Once more Ebenezer came through for the Santiagos. Pastor C.K., his wife Pastor Benita, Pastor Larryand Marina took Chris and me for another outing. RE: Dr. Campbell's suggestion, we took Chris to Kragga Kamma Game Park. I think Dr. thought we would be gone an hour or two, but after the park we decided, "Hey, why not take a little detour on our way to Aurora and see the city....so we did!


We went sight-seeing and took in many historical sights. We had two Pastors who truly know their history and were great guides. I believe that Dr. Campbell thought we would be gone 2-3 hours. Aha...we returned after 5:00 PM. ooooohh!


Chris had a great time and enjoyed every minute of our exciting experience. Seeing the animals in the wild was really WILD! (no punt intended) I took a lot of pictures, but my camera was not very cooperative. I have posted 1-2 pictures to give you an idea. (sorry...the camera was mean)


When we returned Chris had a bath and went to bed a very happy man.

I will write to you all again in a couple of days...Keep praying...God is listening!


Love & blessings to all from Chris & me.