Today was a real triumph! Pastor C.K., Marina, Douleen, Cleone and I took Chris for a ride through the city. We followed Marine Drive which is a beautiful road along the coast of Mandela Bay and the Indian Ocean. It was a beautiful day and Chris was in awe!! He loves the ocean and could not stop talking about how beautiful everything was. Please remember he had not seen the "outside world" for almost 5 months, (except for his ride to the Rehab.Hospital) We made a few stops so that he could observe the ocean and the sights for a longer period of time. We also road through Summerstrand where I am staying and which is also along the Indian Ocean and Mandela Bay. This area is where all the big hotels and tourist area are located. It is actually quite beautiful and very busy. There are beautiful buildings and resort areas. We also took him to the guest house where I am staying; (Remember he was only there l/3 evening and on l/5 he was admitted to the hospital). He did remember it though. Nothing wrong with his memory or his brilliant mind. He is unreal. He was giving us pointers as we were on our tour!!! He really is TOOOO MUCH! May God bless him.
We are still looking forward to leaving around the 23rd of May. The doctor will make his final decision this Friday....sooo...all you prayer warriors out there, please get on our knees.
Chris sends his love to everyone and reminds you, "I'LL BE BACK."
We are still looking forward to leaving around the 23rd of May. The doctor will make his final decision this Friday....sooo...all you prayer warriors out there, please get on our knees.
Chris sends his love to everyone and reminds you, "I'LL BE BACK."