This am I received a phone call from Greenacres Hospital advising me that they were moving Chris to Aurora Hospital sometime this morning. Doulin and I quickly got ready and left, but by
the time we got to the hospital, he had already been transported. After a tearful goodbye to the sisters (nurses), the attendants and everyone else, we left for Aurora.
By the time we arrived Chris had already had breakfast and was in bed. He looked very happy to begin the last leg of our stay here. The doctor arrived very quickly and gave me a run down on what they would be doing for Chris, his medication and how they would help him on his way to recovery. Chris then gave me a list of things he needed...a new jogging suit, sweat pants, more toiletries, etc. Doulin and I quickly obeyed and we were on our way to our shopping spree, something I really dread doing...yeah...I know.
I bought him a really nice jogging suit, sweat pants, sweat shirt, etc. and toiletries. We were soon back at the hospital and by the time we arrived he was already receiving occupational therapy. The therapist appeared to be quite good and pleased with Chris' workout. After the session, Chris and I stayed in the lounge and talked about a lot of things. I also took some pictures. He is happy to be at this hospital and is willing to work at getting better. We are determined to go home as soon as possible. Dr. Campbell, the Director and Founder of the premises came to welcome us and behaved more like an old friend than a doctor.
I stayed with Chris until about 6:00 pm and then went to the Guest House to freshen up and get ready to go to a special service at church .
All in all, it was a great day. Chris is very, very happy and so am I. We continue to give all Praise and Glory to God for his loving care.
Please continue to pray for Chris. Thank you.