Today was a day to beat all days! Suffice it to say that the insurance co. reps who've been quite good 'til now had a problem!!! Those of you who know me very well know that I am very calm, cool and collected when someone crosses me. Needless to say, the Accounts Dept. in Greenacres Hospital is phenomenal and were able to take care of the mix-up after trying desperately to iron out the problem for almost 3 hours via phone calls from Africa to Canada to the US.
Soooooo....Chris will be going to Aurora Rehabilitation Hospital tomorrow, 4/21. He will be there according to his doctors, for 3-4 weeks and then we'll go HOME!
God has been awesome!! I am looking forward to sharing my testimony with with anyone who will listen. God has used the doctors, the nurses, the attendants, the Hospital Administration, other patients and perfect strangers to assist us! Ebenezer Church: Pastor Neville and Pastor Roji (his wife), all the other Pastors and their wives, members of the church and the church in general are an incredible group of God's Chosen People. I praise God for them.
They've coordinated a couple of ladies to keep me company and drive me to and from the hospital or anywhere I need to go (Douleen, Loretta). Lynn, the lady who owns the Beach House where I am staying has become like family. I am preparing a list of everyone who has touched my life during my stay here. I intend to always thank God for these wonderful people.
God is truly and has been my life-long companion. You all already know I'm His spoiled brat!