We missed our morning visit. Mom and I went to Ebenezer Centre for the morning service and to be honest it was absolutely awesome. It was a great service and an awesome experience. Pastor Nevelle Goldman is obviously anointed and just loves being a servant for the Lord. He spoke so eloquently. His message – “from that day on” read 1 Samuel chapter 16 verse 12. At one point he asked the youth to come and stand with him and I tell you half the church was standing with him, an awesome sight to see.
We went and visited with Dad afterwards. He was a little sedated as he had a rough night. However, we explained to him why we had missed our morning visit obviously he understood. He looks like dad again and he asked we not touch him. His body is coming alive again and I can't even imagine what that must feel like. We laugh often; he's convinced he can sit up. This evening he was wide awake and acting like Dad, telling mom financial things and his normal worries. He's actually throwing kisses (LOL) he is too much. Your prayers are working and God is taking his time but we must understand and be patient. I would also ask that you pray for a little boy in the ICU. We do not know his name but it is doubtful he will make it through the night. Pray for him and his family. Refer to him as the little boy with the head trauma.
I told Dad the Giants were playing today and he had a big smile. Ok we all know win one for the gipper how about win one for Dad! GO GIANTS!