Praise God our latest relief has landed safely and he has been trying to take a shower for the past hour and mom and I won’t let him. I don’t know if it’s because we are happy to see him or mom and I need a break from each other. Anyway, Mark has made it safely and now has been brought up to date – soup to nuts.
Dad is doing great and everything is copasetic. Dad grows more inpatient has he waits on his body to repair itself. I had a nice conversation with him today and explained to him to relax and wait on God, to trust and be patient. One can only imagine the conversations he must be having with God. I like to look at it as if God has drained dad of all baggage he has carried for so very long. Now God is building him back up little by little, providing him a new vision a new message a new body? Anyway, that’s what I like to envision it. Dad is doing well and is gaining more strength day by day. His breathing is still a hurdle he needs to overcome.
As I have stated earlier please keep mom in your prayers. Only a woman like my mother could endure such a test. I’ve learned a great deal from her and my dad. Keep her in your prayers as she is being tested everyday. I see now how much she loves and trusts God. I thank God that I have had the privilege to spend these past few weeks with her. Of course I can’t wait to get away from her but I love her. Only kidding mom you’re the best.
Lastly pray for number 2, my brother Mark and his family. Brenda don’t worry I will take care of Mark. Ok now you’re worried, right? Mark will be taking over and dad will be in good hands.